Saturday 22 May 2010

Pano processing

This morning I woke up with a headache. After breakfast I went to bed again for a bit, but couldn't get to sleep, so I got up again about 8.15am.

I processed a pano then did a binary compare between my main copy of my Korea and Japan photos and another copy on My Pictures hard drive. I did this because My Pictures drive doesn't have much space on it, so I wanted to delete the Korea and Japan photos on it. But first I wanted to make sure that there aren't any photos in it that aren't corrupted but have become corrupted in my main copy of the photos.

While the binary compare was running I checked Moose Peterson's blog (and also various other photographer's blogs/websites - but they didn't have anything new on them). After that the compare was still running, so I went in the garden for a bit. There didn't seem to be any new dragonflies today though.

I came back in, and the binary compare was still running. My headache had gotten worse, so I decided to go to bed for a bit again.

After lunch I updated my photo website and pano website with the panos I'd processed over the last few days. Then I also posted one of the panos to various photo sharing websites.

After that I started watching 'The Lavender Hill Mob' with Mauser, and then finished watching it after dinner. I updated my faces made from food blog, then edited a pano that I'd already processed a couple of years ago. My technique has changed since then, so I made a few changes.

When that was done I did a backup, then went to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant Jam Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Peppered Ham with Dijon Mustard and Salad Sandwich made with Fresh Bread-Maker-made Bread; ½ Crust of Fresh Bread-Maker-made Bread with Honey; Banana; Satsuma; Rocky; Cup o' Tea.
Afternoon Snack: Bowl of Neapolitan Ice Cream.
Dinner: Jacket Potato; Bacon; Tinned Plum Tomato; Baked Beans; Sausage. Coffee; Galaxy Chocolate.

No comments: