Friday 14 May 2010

Processing and sorting photos

This morning I went out in the garden to see if there were many insects around, but there weren't, and those that were were quite active. It was quite windy as well.

I came in and checked my email, then started working on the photos I took yesterday.

After dinner I watched an episode of Star Trek TNG with Mauser and Bo and also watched one of the DVD extras.

I carried on sorting/processing the photos that I took yesterday evening.

The weather started off sunny, but then had clouded over by mid morning, then was cloudy the rest of the day.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Slice of Fresh Tiger Loaf Bread; Mature Cheddar Cheese with Red Onion, Raddish, Cherry Tomatoes, and Iceberg Lettuce Sandwich made with fresh Tiger Loaf Bread; Satsuma; ½ Honey Sandwich made with fresh Tiger Loaf Bread; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Battered Fish Portion; Baked Beans; Potatoes; Salt; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was one of the biscuits that me and L made the other day and a caramel milk jelly.

No comments: