Sunday 9 May 2010

Watching Films

Today my comp was just doing a scan of my not-working-properly hard drive. Since it was doing that, it meant that I couldn't go on my comp. So as well as going to Church, I just spent the rest of the day watching films with Mauser and Bo. We watched an episode of Star Trek TNG, Qvo Vadis (a bit long and boring really, but an alright story), Where is my friend's house (boring and not very good story really), and Soul Power (decent documentary with good music - I noticed that one of the cinematographers was one of the Maysles brothers).

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Choco Moons Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Chicken Curry; Mixed Veg; Rice; Chapati. Pudding was some Ice Cream and a slice of Chocolate Cake that me and L made yesterday. Coffee.
Tea: 2x Cheese Scones with Utterly Bullerly; Satsuma; Slice of Chocolate Cake that me and L made yesterday.

No comments: