Thursday 13 May 2010

Sorting photos

This morning I went out in the garden after breakfast to try and take some insect photos, I found a co-operative fly who let me take quite a few photos of him, and quite a large fly (probably not dipteran) who flew off as soon as I took 1 photo of it.

The rest of the morning I was mainly searching for info on some ids for the photos I took the other day. But I could only find info for one family (the image had only been id'd to family level), and not really any family or genus info for 2 images that had been id'd to genus level). I even looked on Amazon to see if there were any books available with information, but there didn't seem to be.

In the afternoon I checked my email and went on the pinternet for a bit while doing a backup. I also went in the garden and took a few photos of a couple of plants I need IDs for.

In the evening I watched 'Prince Valiant' with Mauser and L, then did some more photo sorting.

The weather was sunny most of the morning with a few clouds around, then cloudy most of the afternoon. In the evening there was a mixture of sun and clouds.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Choco Moons Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Mature Cheddar Cheese with Red Onion, Raddish, Cherry Tomatoes, and Iceberg Lettuce Sandwich; Satsuma; Slice of home-made Swiss Roll; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Chicken Pie; Peas; Sweetcorn; Gravy; Carrots; Potatoes. Pudding was Home-made Strawberry and Peach Flan. Coffee.

No comments: