Thursday 6 May 2010

Photo Processing and metadataring

This morning I disconnected my hard drive with all my Korea and Japan photos on, and it made my comp work okay again. So I tested my backup drives of the Korea and Japan photos. One seemed to be a bit slow at generating the thumbnails in Windows Explorer and the other one was okay.

So I put aside the one that didn't have any problems to replace the drive in the PC that was trashed.

The rest of the day I sorted and processed some photos I'd taken recently. In the evening I also watched an episode of Star Trek with Mauser and L.

Before I went to bed I re-connected my broke hard drive, booted into safe mode, and started running chkdsk /R on it.

The weather was overcast in the morning, then brightened up in the evening. There were still some clouds around, they didn't get lit up that nicely from what I could see, but I suspect that the sunset was probably quite good if you could see the horizon where the sun set.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Maple and Pecan Crunch oat Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: 2x Cheese on Toasts; Alfresco style Salad; Seasonal Salad Mix; Satsuma; Coconut Macaroon; Cup o' tea.
Dinner: Slice of Bacon Quiche; Baked Beans; Chips; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was an exploded Chocolate Cup Cake with Melted Chocolate Cake Covering. Coffee.

No comments: