Monday 24 May 2010

Photo Processing

This morning I took some photos of the nettles that were growing in the seed trays that L had planted with a bag of random seeds. The flowers on the nettles were starting to go over, so I wanted to try and get some photos of them before the flowers were gone completely.

The rest of the day I was sorting and processing photos that I've taken recently.

In the evening I also watched the Lost finale, which was a bit disappointing, but could've been worse. Neither Walt nor Widmore were in it! I also helped someone out who was having trouble with their computer.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Peppered Ham with Dijon Mustard and Cherry Tomatoes Sandwich; Satsuma; ½ Apple; Slice of Lyons French Sponge Cake; Rocky; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Lasagne; Potatoes; Green Beans. Pudding was a slice of Treacle Tart. Coffee.
Supper: Malted Milk; Hobnob; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: