Friday 13 August 2010

Photo processing

Today I was just sorting and processing some insect photos from last week. I also found a winamp plugin that lets you upmix stereo to 5.1 in winamp on Windows 7 and Vista.

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek TNG and also spent quite a long time looking at my Eristalis photos to see if the eyes had bands of hairs or not. I couldn't tell whether the eyes did have bands of hairs, or if it was just the camera angle making it look like there was. I hope tomorrow I can find an Eristalis sp. and then photograph it from the top and the front.

That way I can be 100% sure that both images are of the same individual, and can compare whether the eye appears to have bands of hairs from both angles.

I did get my PTGUI upgrade serial today, but didn't install the new version yet.

The weather today was mostly overcast and rainy.

No comments: