Monday 16 August 2010

Photo processing

This morning I finished off my youtube poop I was working on yesterday, and then uploaded it to youtube:


The rest of the morning I did some work on the pano that I was having trouble stitching the nadir images for before.

In the afternoon I checked the different images from last Tuesday, and then converted them to cube faces etc. and uploaded them to my pano and photo websites.

I also went in the garden for a bit and topped the pond up - despite all the rain recently, it still wasn't full.

In the evening I watched a webinar about product creation. It was quite interesting, suggesting that you outsource the product creation to someone on elance.com for about $500-750. That way you can get a professionally produced e-book on a subject you don't know much about. The e-lancer will do all the writing and most of the research, though you should give a fairly solid outline of what information you expect the book to include.

The webinar said you should also be detailed and specific on things like layout, font size, number of pages etc. to avoid any misunderstandings between what you're expecting and what the elancer thinks you want.

I also wrote a blog post for my photo website about photographing a sunset, and another one about using filters on the Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens.

No comments: