Tuesday 10 August 2010

Photo taking and processing

This morning I processed my pano that I took yesterday evening.

In the afternoon I took some insect photos in the back garden. I also prepared some more pog images for my pog website, and updated it with the new images.

In the evening I went on a walk and took some more sunset panos. I took one in the nearby field of oilseed rape that has currently been half harvested. They had actually half harvested it by the end of yesterday, but I guess with the rain last night and this morning they decided to put off harvesting the rest of it until it had time to dry fully.

When I was taking the pano I could see the farmer coming along in his tractor, and was half expecting him to shout 'Git orf moiy land!' but he didn't even come and ask what I was doing.

I hope that I can process all the evening's panos tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes me longer. I was planning to do some work on my websites this week, but it's looking like I won't actually get any website work done (other than adding new content).

When I got home I copied the pics across to my comp, watched Power Rangers with L, geo-coded all the pics, and then did a backup.

No comments: