Tuesday 7 April 2009

CBeebies is funny

Today I was mainly still working on the SQL queries for inserting a new category on my photo website. I did get a bit further with it, hopefully can get that working tomorrow.

Also in the morning I watched 'Me too' with Ben. Granny Murray kept doing giant green fees everywhere, and the woman who cleans the buses even fanned one into her own face, the weirdo! Also Granny Murray took some kids (probably 3-5yrs old) to see the fireworks (at Edinburgh Castle I think) at 11pm, then later they were having a barbeque back at Granny Murray's place, so probably 12am I guess. I'm surprised the kids didn't get sleepy, maybe Granny Murray gave them some of whatever it is she's on to keep them awake.

A dog knocked over some paint and then made dog footprints in red paint around the bus depot and inside a bus, but weirdly the woman who has to clean the buses didn't seem very bothered. She did like dancing with a mop though instead of doing her job. What on earth the bus driver who was driving his bus into the depot thought when he saw her dancing with a mop, I don't know, but I can take a guess. The fireworks display was pretty good though.

After lunch I went on Animal Crossing for a bit, and I also went in the garden later in the afternoon for a bit, though it was very windy and quite cold.

In the evening I watched 'The Black Pirate' with Mac and Ben, and the last episode of season 4 (part 1) of Trashelstar, which was actually good! (It would have made quite a good point to end the series as well I think).

The weather today was cloudy and sunny and windy.

Food
Breakfast: 2x crumpets with I can believe it's nae butter jimmy and honey; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Smoked Barvarian ham with crunchy salad sandwich; a few roast chicken flavour crisps; clementine; slice of jam and buttercream sponge sandwich cake; chocolate digestive bar; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Shepherds pie; broccoli; carrots; tomato ketchup. Pudding was Green's Lemon Meringue cake mix (made up) with spleenvap. Coffee.

No comments: