Sunday 19 April 2009

Nice warm sunny weather?!?

This morning I went on Animal Crossing, then went to church.

After dinner I tried to take photos of insects in the garden all afternoon as it was nice and sunny. Unfortunately I don't think I got any good pics as they would always run/fly away as soon as I got near them. I did see my first ever jumping spider though.

In the evening I went on the internet, just checked the usual sites.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of golden nuggets; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken stir fry; rice; soy sauce. Pudding was thin pancakes (were meant to be Crepes, but they weren't crispy, which I think crepes normally are?) with cream and golden syrup. Coffee; KitKat Chunky.
Tea: Smoked peppered ham with mustard and sweet & crunchy salad sandwich; pear; hot cross bun with butter; Rocky; cup o' tea.

No comments: