Sunday 26 April 2009

Super Mario Bros Super Show is ulti

This morning I went on animal crossing, then went to church. After church I checked my email and deviant art, then it was dinner time.

After dinner I watched I am legend with Moc and Ben. I thought it was a bit better than The Omega Man, but still only good enough to get a 7/10. I checked Moose Peterson's blog and then went in the garden and took some photos.

After tea I watched 'Star Trek 6 - The Undiscovered Country' with Mac and Ben, went on my comp a bit more, then watched a couple of episodes of The Super Mario Bros Super Show. Unfortunately one of the videos made a really bad squeaking sound as it was being wound, so we didn't watch that one.

The weather today was a mixture of sun and cloud all day.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chilli con carne; rice; grated cheese; tortilla chips. Pudding was vanilla ice cream; raspberry ripple ice cream; tinned pear half; chocolate sauce. Coffee; Flake; Small chocolate egg; piece of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich; banana; slice of Genoa cake; ½ fake twix; cup o' tea.
Supper: Dark chocolate digestive; Nice; cup o' tea.

No comments: