Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter Sunday

This morning we all gave easter eggs/chocolate to each other, and I quickly went on Animal Crossing to see Tom Nook and order a bunny costume as I thought it might be useful for bunny day or whatever it's called on Animal Crossing.

After breakfast I went on my comp for a bit and cut some flowers from the garden to add to the Lenten cross at church.

After church I went on Animal Crossing until lunchtime. In the afternoon I checked Andy Rouse's blog, ebay, my email, pigsback, Moose Peterson's blog, The Luminous Landscape, and the canon lens forum on dpreview (where Juza had posted a photo of himself handholding the Sigma 300-500mm/2.8 lens). I also watched quite a bit of 'The Dam Busters' with Clare and Mac.

After tea I checked The Web Squeeze and went on Animal Crossing and got the full egg set. Wearing my bunny suit didn't seem to make any difference, except make me look stupid. I also finished watching 'The Dam Busters' with Clare and Mac.

The weather was very light rain all day.

Food
Breakfast: Pink grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Roast chicken; roast potatoes cooked in batter like toad in the hole; peas; swede; sweetcorn; gravy. Pudding was apple & cream cheese strudel with cream. Coffee.
Tea: Mature Farmhouse cheddar cheese sandwich; apple; cup o' tea.
Evening snack: Cadbury's Vanilla cake bar; Cadbury's fudge cake bar; Mr Kipling's lemon slice (actually had a different name, but can't remember what); cup o' tea.

No comments: