Wednesday 15 April 2009

Taking more flower photos

This morning I played on Animal Crossing for a bit, and Ben went out to Coventry with McRad. After that I watched 'Me too' and 'Big cook, little cook'. In 'Me too!', it was about the train bloke. I think he must be in a relationship with the taxi driver person, as he brought the same kid to Granny Murray as she did, and when he was pushing her on the swing the other day it looked a bit like that. Very weird, since the taxi driver person looks quite a lot older than him, and I'm not even sure if the taxi driver is a woman or a cross dressing bloke.

When he dropped off the child at Granny Murrays, the child gave him a train whistle noise thing. She must have nicked it off Granny Murray, as otherwise the bloke would have kept it at home, or if he had given it to the child to take to Granny Murray's with her, he wouldn't then take it off her when he leaves.

While he was there, Granny Murray offered him an eccles cake, which she had bought from the corner shop. That reminded me how delee eccles cakes are, and I think I should make some.

On the train the bus washing woman was on it (doesn't she ever sleep?) and said she was going to Bill town or sumat to get some bread as the best bakery in the world was there. The bloke made her a cheese toastie, and then she told everyone how delee it was, so he got loads of orders and had to make so many he used up all his bread. The way he served the orders was strange, he made up everyone's orders before serving anyone. So you'd think the ones he made first would have been cold by the time he got round to serving them.

When they arrived at the train's destination, he went out and found the bus woman and the blind bloke and went to the bakery with them to get some more bread. They went back to Riversea Fingle and the bloke had finished his day's work. So either he hardly works any hours, or the trip to wherever it was they went took ages, and it must be hundreds of miles away (bit far to go just for a loaf of bread).

Meanwhile Granny Murray and the children had been making a train cake and some suspiciously bakery looking home-made bread.

In Big Cook, Little Cook, Big Cook Ben was showing off his marble collection. He said his favourite marble was a golden one. He put it on the work-surface while he looked for a duster to polish it with, and while he was doing this Little Cook Small picked it up (and it magically shrunk in size, as things often do when Little Cook Small gets hold of them), and proceeded to boot it.

When Big Cook Ben had found a duster he wondered where his favourite marble had gone. Small said he'd played football with it and lost it, then laughed. Strangely, rather than smashing Small with his fist, Ben just said that he was sure they would find it and laughed as well. I guess it was time for Small to get his own back on Ben after getting covered in fluid food so many times.

Small also told a really great joke:
Q. What's green and sticky?
A. A frog jumping in jelly!


That joke made Ben and Small laugh, though they laugh at just about anything.

After watching CBeebies I took some photos of the Begonia and geranium that normally reside in the kitchen again. The geranium has got quite a few more flowers open now that when I took some photos of it before about a week or so ago.

After lunch I did some work on my website. The weather had turned nice, so I wanted to go outside and eventually did about 4pm, and just took some photos in the back garden.

I did a bit more work on my website, then it was dinner.

After dinner I did some more website work, and also read about Funky DL as I knew he was a UK rapper, but a few of the tracks I've got by him (and I don't have many tracks by him) seem to be Japanese based. Then I was listening to a song with Chali 2na, and I'd forgotten how his voice sounded, so I read a bit about him.

I checked the weekly macro thread on dpreview, which took a long time due to the large amount of great images posted, and then went to bed.

The weather today was stormy overnight with lots of thunder, lightning and driving rain. In the morning it was misty and overcast. In the afternoon it was sunny.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Golden Nuggets; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2x cheese on toasts; sweet & crunchy salad; clementine; Rocky; cup o' tea; Small chocolate bunny; piece of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Dinner: Chicken Korma; rice; Chapati. Pudding was a slice of chocolate swiss roll and creamy vanilla ice cream. Coffee.
Supper: Pink Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.

No comments: