Saturday 4 April 2009

Taking photos and watching films

This morning I woke up after 9am again, and also had a headache. After breakfast I went in the garden, but didn't see any insects. I checked my email and Andy Rouse's blog, then went to bed as my headache was too painful.

After lunch I took some photos in the garden, then went on a walk up the Hill on the way to Lubenham and back with Clare, Brian, Ben and Jon. I took some more photos in the garden, then went on my comp for a bit. I checked my email again and the canon lens forum on dpreview and also did a bit of work on my photo website. I'm still trying to figure out the SQL queries for adding a parent node to the database using the nested sets model for hierarchical data.

After dinner I watched True Lies with Mac, most of it was quite good, but not amazing, but then near the end Arnie fires a missile with bloke on it through a hole he has shot in a building into a helicopter full of bad guys on the other side. Just before he fires the missile, he says to the bloke "You're fired". Totally amazing! It also had a totally skill bloke in it.

After that I watched Snatch Wars, which was really funny.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Crunchy nut cornflakes; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Fresh baked bread maker bread with cheese; clementine.
Dinner: 2½ bits of SFC Chicken; salt; potatoes; baked beans. Pudding was quite a bit of posh ice cream; 2x pear halves; 2x trifle sponges; chocolate sauce (I didn't have it all at once as it wouldn't have fit in the bowl). Coffee; Quality Street; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Supper: Dark chocolate digestive; malted milk; cup o' tea.

No comments: