Sunday 5 April 2009

I bought a(nother) crown!

This morning I woke up at 7am, then after breakfast went on Animal Crossing. There was a crown in Able Sister's, but it cost a million bells. I only had about 850,000 bells, so that meant I had to try and earn 150,000 bells today so I could purchase the crown (Able Sister's change their stock every day, so I wouldn't be able to buy the crown if I waited until I had got 1 million bells through my normal earnings).

After Church I carried on going on Animal, and also after lunch, until probably about 3.00pm or maybe 3.30pm when I had finally earned enough to buy the crown. I got most of the money from fishing (mainly in the sea) and also got a bit from selling oranges (100 bells ea.) and coconuts (500 bells ea.)

When I had finally got my crown (and bought some stuff from Nooks), I saved and quit Animal Crossing, then went in the garden for a bit. I saw a dung fly eating a fly, I got a couple of photos of it, but then it flew away. I also saw a Weevil on a window sill, so I took some photos of that. There wasn't much else to see in the garden really.

I had a scone, and then me, Ben and Mac watched Super Mario Bros, the defining point of Dennis Hopper's career. When Mario, Luigi, and a bunch of kidnapped girls from Brooklyn are sliding down a frozen pipe on a giant matress, I thought "It can't get much better than this", then it cuts to some goombas sliding down the pipe on another matress behind them - it just got even better!!! The only bad thing about the film is that it doesn't have a sequel. Luigi didn't look much like Luigi either, but that's not too much of a problem.

After that we had tea, then I went on Animal Crossing again and went to the HRA headquarters in the city. I had been awarded room of the month again, for the third month running. This time though, it was basement that was selected rather than my ground floor. The theme this month was 'cuteness', so it seems that the Pave set must be cute. I also did some more fishing, and caught a new fish - a surgeon fish.

Then I went on my comp and sorted the pics I'd taken today.

The weather today was a mixture of cloud and sunshine.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Crunhy nut cornflakes; cup o' tea.
After church snack: Dark chocolate digestive; malted milk; coffee.
Dinner: Chilli con carne; rice; grated cheese. Pudding was a mostly frozen vanilla mousse with hardly any raspberry non ripple. Coffee.
Afternoon snack: Scone with I can believe it's not butter and raspberry jam; cup o' tea.
Tea: 2x cheese on toasts; clementine; breakaway; cup o' tea.

No comments: