Monday 6 April 2009

Watching CBeebies

This morning I watched Ceebeebies with Ben, vacuumed my room and also did a bit of work on my website, still working on the SQL queries for inserting nodes into a hierarchy. I just don't seem to be able to get my head around how to insert a new node as a parent of an existing node.

One of the TV programs I watched with Ben was called 'Me Too', it was totally skill and had Jane McCarry as 'Granny' Murray, and she was constantly doing weird skill faces. They also had a weird bloke who works on a train and managed to spill a chocolate mousse all over someone's Sari, and a trumpet player who looked like Michael Jackson. Unfortunately since it was on Digital TV, and not on Mac's comp I couldn't do any screenshots.

After lunch I went on Animal Crossing (and bought a silver fishing rod from Nooks), did more work on my website, and also went out in the garden for a bit with Ben and saw quite a few different flies, including a couple of saw flies. I also had to cook dinner for me, Mac and Ben as Clare and Brian were going out.

After dinner I watched an episode of The Equalizer, did a bit more website stuff, and then watched Battlestar Trashlactica with Moc.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2x cheese on toasts; clementine; chocolate digestive bar; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Nasi Goreng; noodles. Pudding was a big chocolate choc chip cookie. Coffee; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Supper: Hot chocolate with Dooleys; nice biscuit; dark chocolate digestive biscuit.

No comments: