Saturday 11 April 2009

Watched a couple of films

Today I did some more work on my photo website. I also went on Animal Crossing a few times as it was the fishing tourney today, and I won! I also got a song from KK.

In the afternoon I finished watching 'The Ten Commandments' with Mac, Clare and Ben, and in the evening I watched most of 'Tokyo-Ga' with Mac.

The weather was overcast all day and rained a lot of the time.

Food
Breakfast: Hot Cross Bun with butter; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2x cheese on toasts; crunchy salad; cherry tomatoes; banana; piece of apple pie with custard; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Shepherd's pie; peppery sausage; button mushrooms; baked beans; potatoes. Pudding was Kiwi fruit with Strawberry Whip. Shrewsbury biscuit that Clare & Ben made; Coffee.
Supper: Jordan's Fruity Fibre Muesli; cup o' tea.

No comments: