Sunday 24 January 2010

Defragging

This morning I was cutting out some of the photos of Pog stuff I took yesterday evening.

After church and in the afternoon I carried on cutting out some of the photos of Pog stuff I took yesterday evening.

Then about 4.30pm I made some Eccles Cakes with Bo.

In the evening I watched Aguirre The Wrath of God with Mauser, it was quite boring as nothing really happens in it, something to be expected really for a Werner Herzog film.

Then after that I just watched my PC defragging as it didn't finish yesterday. That was exciting watching the little blocks slowly move about.

The weather started off overcast, then cleared up a bit and was sunny for the rest of the morning. Then in the afternoon it clouded over again and was overcast the rest of the day. In the evening it rained.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Choco Moons Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Pasta; Carbonara sauce stuff; Mixed Veg; Bacon; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was 2x Chunky Cho Chip Cookies. Cup o' Tea.
Tea: Ham with Crispy Salad and Sliced Cherry Tomatoes Sandwich; Clementine; Warm Eccles Cake that me and L made; Cup o' Tea; Bit of Cadbury's Wispa; bit of Yorkie.

No comments: