Thursday 28 January 2010

Photo uploading

This morning I got Grandad breakfast (actually I quite often do that), then checked my email. After that I tried a suggestion for limiting memory usage by the Imagick PHP extension. I spent quite a while doing that, trying to figure out what was happening, and also installed the latest beta of Imagick. But I couldn't get it working, it seemed that PHP would die as soon as I called a method of the Imagick class statically.

I wrote a blog post for my photo website about Church Stretton, and then updated my photo website with the blog posts I'd written yesterday and today.

In the afternoon I uploaded one of my photos to a few websites, then I did a bit of gardening, cutting down some old plants and cutting back the Chilean Potato Tree.

I uploaded my photo to a couple more photo websites, waited for Robogeo to adjust the time of some images by minus one hour, looked after Grandad, and went on the pinternet a bit for the rest of the afternoon.

In the evening I watched an episode of Power Rangers and Star Trek TOS with Mauser and L, then I watched Out of The Past with Mauser, which had a nice twisty story.

The weather started off overcast, then started to brighten up during the morning. After lunch it clouded over again and rained a bit, then was overcast the rest of the day.

Food
Breakfast: Orange Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: 2x Cheese on Toast; Crunchy Salad; 2x Clementines; Grapes; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Slice of Chicken & Mushroom Pie; Potato; Peas; Sweetcorn; Roast Parsnip. Pudding was Chocolate Cereal Crunch Cake. Coffee.

No comments: