Wednesday 13 January 2010

Got some stuff done!!!!

Today I was just processing some panos that I took a few days ago when it was snowy. I actually managed to get 5½ done!

I tested my MT-24EX Macro Twin Flash that arrived back from Fixation yesterday, after having the broken plastic foot on it replaced, and it was working okay.

Also in the evening I watched a couple of episodes of Power Rangers with L.

The weather was a mixture of snow and sleet all day.

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Mature Cheddar Cheese with Sweet & Crunchy Salad andwich; a few Grapes; Clementine; Slice of Home-made Flapjack; Chocolate Waver Bar; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Slice of Chicken Pie; Roast Potatoes; Carrots; Swede; Gravy; Peas. Pudding was Coffee Custard with Tinned Mandarin Segments. Coffee; Cherry Liqueur; Piece of Sainsbury's Caramel Chocolate.

No comments: