Wednesday 20 January 2010

Photo Processing

Today I was processing photos from the third day of our Shropshire holiday back in July. The ones I was processing were the ones I was adding metadata to the last couple of days.

In the evening I also watched an episode of Power Rangers with L.

I didn't manage to finish processing the photos - still got probably another days worth of processing to finish this batch.

In the post I received my Goldfish Perceptions of Pacha album, which is weird as when I try to get the downloads that you're meant to be able to access as soon as you've bought the album, it still says that my credit card payment is awaiting processing.

The weather today was overcast all day.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Peacn Crunch Oat Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Peppered Ham with sliced Cherry Tomatoes Sandwich; Banana; Slice of Home-made Treacle Tart; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Slice of Chicken Pie; Mashed Potato; Baked Beans; Ground Black Pepper. I didn't have any pudding. Coffee; Piece of Fairtrade Fudge.

No comments: