Friday 1 January 2010

Cutting out Pogs in Photoshop

Today I was just cutting out Pogs in Photoshop. I was mainly cutting out Tazo style milkcaps, with notches in them, so it took ages and I only got a couple of sets cut out.

I just drew a path round one cap, then made a selection using that and rotated the selection for each cap to get the notches in the right place. It was rotating the selection to get the notches in the correct position for each cap that was the difficult part. Anyway, at least I now have made a start in cutting out Tazo style Pogs with notches in them, as previously I have been avoiding them and just cutting out normal round Pogs instead.

I also watched a couple of episodes of Power Rangers with L, and looked at shoes on the pinternet as my current trainers' soles have worn down on one side quite a lot. Looking on Amazon at the trail type trainers I'm interested in buying, the Berghaus Pro Rush GTX seem to get the best reviews, but they're very expensive (about £85).

The weather was a mixture of cloud and sun today, with a very nice sunset where the sun lit up orange the bottom of a large cloud above it.

Food
Breakfast: Pain au Chocolate; Cranberry Cereal Bar; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Rosemary flavoured Ham with Iceberg Lettuce Sandwich made with Fresh Bread-maker-made Bread; Crust of Fresh Bread-maker-made Bread with Mixed Fruit Jam; Clementine; Slice of Stollen; 2x Posh Chocolate Biscuits; Cup o' Tea; Chocolate Truffle.
Dinner: Slice of Herby Salmon Fillet; 2x Battered mushrooms; Peas; Chips; Salt; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was a piece of Christmas Pudding with Custard and Squirty Cream. Coffee; Mint Matchmakers; Piece of Sainsbury's Mint Creme Chocolate.

No comments: