Sunday 31 January 2010

Looking after G-Dad and playing Civ 4

This morning I was tasked with looking after grandad. I started cutting out a few flippos in Photoshop, but then Gradndad's breathing was quite bad, so I just sat in the living room with him most of the morning to make sure he was okay. His breathing seemed to be quite bad when he was awake, but alright when he was asleep.

After lunch I finished cutting out the flippos in Photoshop, and uploaded them to my Pog website.

The rest of the day I played on Civ IV in Mauser's room, with help from L. I only had it on the 2nd easiest difficulty level, but the Germans went to war against me and easily nicked 2 of my cities, despite me thinking they were well defended. Also, whenever I attacked their Knights with my elephants, it said I had a 98% chance of winning, but I would always loose.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Choco Moons Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Chicken Curry; Vegetable Curry; Sultanas; Rice. Pudding was a Belgian Chocolate Brownie. Cup o' Tea; ½ Cadbury's Twirl.
Tea: Beef with mustard and sliced tomato sandwich; Banana; Slice of freshly baked home-made Victoria Sandwich Cake with Strawberry Jam; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: