Friday 29 January 2010

Metadataring

This morning I was adding metadata to images from the fourth day of our Shropshire Holiday back in July.

After lunch I had a bad headache, so I went to bed until about 3.20pm. I got up and my headache wasn't too bad, so I finished adding metadata to the images of Acton Scott Farm.

After dinner I watched an episode of the Equalizer, then processed a few of the photos from Acton Scott Farm. Then I watched The Night of the Hunter with Mauser, which had Robert Mitchum as a money obsessed evil preacher.

The weather started off overcast, then started to brighten up during the morning. It was a mixture of sun and clouds most of the day, and there was quite a good sunset with some nice clouds.

Food
Breakfast: Orange Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: 2x Clementines; Ibuprofen.
Dinner: Battered Fish Portion; Potato; Spaghetti Hoops; Tartar Sauce; Ground Black Pepper; Mushrooms. Pudding was: Vanilla and Peach flavour Yoghurt; Hobnob; Dark Chocolate Digestive. Coffee.
Supper: Bowl of Choco Moons Cereal; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: