Sunday 10 January 2010

Pogging

This morning I didn't go to Church because I was looking after Grandad again. I spent most of the day cutting out Pogs in Photoshop (had some weird shape Croky Caps that took a long time to cut out).

I also watched a couple of episodes of Power Rangers with L and watched Christo's Valley Curtain on youtube.

I got an email with a link to some work by photographer Peter Funch - he takes lots of photos from one point, then combines the images in Photoshop to get lots of people doing or wearing the same thing in one photo.

In the evening I made a squidoo lens for pogs, milkcaps, tazos, and flippos.

The weather was overcast all day with occaisonal snow, though the temperature was above freezing so quite bit of the snow melted (not that we had loads of snow in the first place, maybe about 5cms).

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Southern Fried Chicken; Flavoured Rice; Tiger Bun with marg. Pudding was sliced Kiwi Fruit with Strawberry flavour Whip. Coffee; 2x pieces of Sainsbury's Truffle Chocolate.
Tea: Honey and Mustard Ham with Sweet & Crunchy Salad Sandwich; Apple; Lemon Slice; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: