Thursday 7 January 2010

Mmmm Mickelockel

Today I added metadata to a few images, still loads more to go yet, and I'm only working on part of the photos I took on one day!

I also went out in the afternoon and took a few panos in the snow.

In the evening I watched Power Rangers with L, and then Atlantis with Mauser.

Atlantis was a bit like a BBC Nature Documentary, except that the fish weren't doing anything particularly interesting, and there wasn't any narration explaining interesting facts etc. So while the cinematography was very good, it was a bit boring really. The most interesting bit was seeing an octupus swimming, as I don't think I've seen that before (or at least not it often enough to remember).

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese with ½ a sliced Vine Tomato Sandwich; Packet of Barbecue flavour Crisps; Clementine; Slice of Stollen; Posh Chocolate Biscuit; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Bacon; Baked Beans & Sausages; Slice of Eggybread with Bovril spread on it. Pudding was Christmas pud with Custard and Squirty Cream. Coffee.

No comments: