Tuesday 19 January 2010

Metadataring still

Today I was still adding metadata to the images from Ludlow on the third day of our Shropshire Holiday back in July.

Some useful sites I used for getting info for the captions/descriptions were:Of course, I also used Wikipedia quite a bit, and did a lot of reading of various Wikipedia articles.

For some reason I found that quite a few of the images had been geo-coded with a wrong location, so I had to re-geocode them, using RoboGeo and Google Earth.

In the evening I also watched an episode of Power Rangers with L.

I did actually manage to finish adding metadata to all the Ludlow photos by the end of the day. Now they just all need processing.

The weather today was overcast all day.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: 2x Cheese on Toasts; Cherry Tomatoes; Clementine; A few Grapes; Cup o' Tea.
Afternoon Snack: Dark Chocolate Digestive; Shortbread Finger; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Sloppy shop-bought Shepherds Pie; Carrots; Green Beans; Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese; Tomato Ketchup; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was Tinned home-made Treacle Tart with Custard. Coffee; Piece of Turkish Delight.
Supper: Slice of home-made Treacle Tart; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: