Thursday 4 February 2010

Metadataring

This morning I uploaded my photos of Clun to my photo website and also sorted and processed some soldier beetle photos. Then I uploaded some of the soldier beetle photos to my photo website.

At lunchtime Clare and Brian were both out (and grandad went into hospital a few days ago to see if he had fluid round his lungs), so I was on my own. I watched the birds in the garden while I ate my lunch, which was quite nice. A robin seems to be putting soggy leaves (it's been raining since yesterday evening) in the robin nestbox. I would of thought its a bit early for nesting anyway, so I'm not sure what it's trying to do.

In the afternoon I added metadata to some photos from the Monkton Cheese Dairy and processed them (there were only about 5 pics), and then I started adding metadata to Leominster pics. Thankfully, some nice chap has made 3D models of many of the buildings in Leominister, and added them to Google Earth, along with information on the buildings, which allowed me to get better info for descriptions of some of my photos than I probably would of otherwise.

In the evening I played on Civ IV a bit, watched a couple of episodes of Power Rangers with L and Mauser, did a backup, and added metadata to some more of my Leominster images.

The weather today was overcast all day and rained lightly for most of the morning.

Food
Breakfast: Orange Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: ½ Mature Cheddar Cheese Sandwich; 2x Ibuprofen; Packet of Chilli flavour Doritos; Satsuma; Apple; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Chicken Pie; Sweet Potato; Broccoli; Potato; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was a trifle in a yoghurt pot. Coffee.

No comments: