Friday 26 February 2010

Processing photos

This morning I tried to find out why there was a sort of glow around the bright (and also some not-so-bright) areas on some of the images that I processed yesterday. I initially thought it was CCD Blooming, but after googling I found that it wasn't. I made some crops/enlargements of the problem, and was going to post them to the D100-D300 users forum on dpreview when I figured out what the problem was, which was that I had taken the photos with the lens wide open instead of stopping it down.

So I wrote a blog post covering this problem, and then added it to my photo website.

The rest of the day I was just processing Korea photos. In the evening I also watched Bo play on Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts for a bit.

The weather was a mixture of sun and cloud. It was quite windy today. What's weird is that while there has been wind the last few days, the wind hasn't been a strong wind (until today). Normally there's quite often a strong wind. Without looking back through my blog posts I can't say how long we've had without the strong wind, but it seems like since Christmas. There was a nice sunset with some clouds around.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Banana and Choco Puffs Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Bowl of Vegetable flavour fake Cup a Soup; Slice of Toast; Apple; Plum; Slice of Flapjack; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Slice of Chicken Tikka Pizza that Bo made at School today; Slice of Ham & Mushroom Thin Pizza; ½ Jacket Potato; Chips; Salad. Pudding was a slice of Bo's birthday cake - a Raspberry Gateaux, with Tinned Mandarin segments, Tinned Peach Slices, and Cream. Coffee; 4x pieces of Sainsbury's Caramel Chocolate.

No comments: