Sunday 7 February 2010

Various

This morning the service was a bit later than usual, at 11am instead of 10.45am, so I went on Civ IV for about half an hour before we went to Church.

After Church I started cutting out some Pogs in Photoshop. After dinner I finished cutting out the pogs in Photoshop, then updated my Pog website.

I processed a few photos from Priory Church in Leominster, and got up to date on the Luminous Landscape articles.

In the evening I played on Civ IV a bit more, then I carried on processing photos of Priory Church in Leominster.

The weather today was overcast and a bit foggy all day.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Maple & Pecan Crunch Oat Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Chilli con Carne; Rice; Cheesey Tortilla Chips. Pudding was a Banana and Choco Flakes Muller Corner. Coffee; 2x old weird chocolates.
Teatime snack: Mincemeat slice; Cup o' Tea.
Tea: Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese with Cress Sandwich; Most of a pack of Flame Grilled Steak flavour Ridge Crisps; KitKat; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: