Wednesday 3 February 2010

Processing Photos

This morning (and first part of the afternoon) I finished processing my photos of Clun.

In the afternoon I re-organised my beetle photos by biological classification's eight major taxonomic ranks (previously I was also using intermediate rankings as well). This greatly reduces the nesting of folders compared to using intermediate rankings as well as the major rankings when organizing files.

After doing that I added metadata to a few soldier beetle images.

About 5.30pm I went on Civ IV in Mauser's room, then it was diner time.

After dinner I went on Civ IV a bit more, then me, Mauser, and L watched Lost s06e00 and s06e01. We couldn't watched episode 2 as it hadn't downloaded yet. As expected, it was amazingly good.

The weather was overcast all day and it also rained a bit.

Food
Breakfast: Orange Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: 2x Cheese on toasts; 2x Sticks of Celery; Apple; Hot Cross Bun; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Southern Fried Chicken Portion; Chips; Baked Beans. Pudding was Pineapple upside down with Custard. Coffee.

No comments: