Thursday 11 February 2010

Metadataring

This morning I geocoded the photos from the 6th day of our Shropshire holiday, back in July. I also wrote blog posts for my photo website about Clun and Bishop's castle, which we visited on the fourth day of our Shropshire holiday.

When writing the posts, I wondered if it was correct to create tags for each post that will only be used for that individual post, or if tags should be more generic, used to group a selection of posts with a similar subject. Doing some googling, I found this post Tags! And Categories, which says
Tags are one-off keywords attached to a post. You may add a tag to a post that you’ll never use ever again.
So it seems my usage of tags is correct, which is good to know.

In the afternoon I added metadata to the images from the 6th day of our Shropshire holiday back in July.

In the evening I played on Civ IV in Mauser's bedroom.

The weather started off overcast, then gradually brightened up during the morning. In the afternoon there was a mixture of sun and clouds. There was a sunset, but there weren't any clouds around, so while nice, it was a bit plain.

Food
Breakfast:Strawberry Jam Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Elevenses: Cadbury's Instant (water) Chocolate Drink; Choc Chip Cookie.
Lunch: 2x Cheese on Toasts; Apple; Clementine; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: 2x Fish Cakes; Tomato Ketchup; Mashed Potato; Ground Black Pepper; Peas. Pudding was a slice of delee Posh Swiss Roll with Custard. Coffee.
Supper: Shortbread Finger; Choc Chip Cookie; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: