Sunday 28 February 2010

Making Eccles Cakes

This morning I started cutting out some pogs in photoshop, then went to Church. After Church I carried on cutting out the pogs, then finished cutting them out after dinner.

In the afternoon I uploaded the pogs to my pog website, watched 'Where the sidewalk ends' with Mauser, and started making some Eccles Cakes with L.

After tea, me and L finished making the Eccles Cakes. I checked Andy Rouse's blog and Moose Peterson's Blog, and updated my pog website with the new images I'd uploaded. I did a backup and checked a bit of the Luminous Landscape while waiting for it to complete, then went to bed.

The weather was rainy first, but the rain had stopped by 10.15am. The rest of the day was overcast. Although it wasn't particularly windy, the wind was very cold.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Banana and Choco Puffs Cereal and Maple and Pecan Crunch Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Chilli Con Carne; Rice; Grated Mozarella; Cheesey Tortilla Chips. Pudding was: Aero White Chocolate Mousse with Ice Cream; Chocolate Wafer Biscuit; Dark Chocolate Digestive. Coffee.
Tea: Peppered Ham with Dijon Mustard and Mediterranean style Salad Sandwich; Egg & Bacon Mini Scotch Egg thing; Apple; Clementine; Slice of Genoa Cake; Cup o' Tea.
Evening Snack: Eccles Cake; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: