Sunday 21 February 2010

Not much

This morning I started cutting out some Slammer Whammers in Photoshop. After L got up, I went out in the garden, and we rolled up some snowballs as some more snow had fallen (maybe about 4cm by the time we went out, though there was more initially, just it was melting).

We went to church, then after church I finished cutting out the Slammer Whammers in Photoshop. I also checked if the Amazon Machine Tags Wordpress plugin was now displaying the ads how I wanted, using a span to clear the float. Happily, it seemed to be working okay.

After dinner I uploaded the Slammer Whammers to my pog website, and updated it. I also watched a couple of episodes of Power Rangers with L. I got up to date on Moose Peterson's blog, and then watched a bit of 'A Weekend at the Greek' (Jack Johnson) with Mauser while waiting for L to finish his homework so I could make some Eccles Cakes with him.

Eventually L finished his homework, so we went to make some eccles cakes, but then there was hardly any hard marg left, so we couldn't make any.

For the rest of the afternoon and evening I was adding metadata to some photos of Korea. In all the time, I only managed to add metadata to about 5 images. Most of the time was spent googling, trying to find where places were/what their names were (in english, hangul, and hanja), etc.

The weather today started off with light snow, which cleared quite quickly. Then gradually through the morning the cloud started to clear. The rest of the day was a mixture of cloud and sun, and there was a nice sunset.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant Jam Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Chicken Tikka or sumat similar; Rice; (not you) Naan Bread; Cup o' tea.
Afternoon Snack: Piece of Flapjack. Pudding was Ice Cream with Sauce; Shortbread Finger; 2x Chocolate Wafer Biscuits; Cup o' Tea.
Tea: Mini Scotch (scrambled) Egg thing; Beetroot Sandwich; Piece of Flapjack; Caramel Rocky; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: