Thursday 4 March 2010

Metadataring

This morning I finished processing the pano that I was working on yesterday, there wasn't much more that needed doing to it, so I got that done quite quickly. Then I spent most of the morning reading about Lee Si-Yeong and Kim Gu, two Korean Independence activists that I'd taken photos of their memorials in Namsan Park.

A bloke came to fit a new sink at 8am, and was there most of the morning. While fitting the sink, the water was turned off, so I was very tea deprived all morning (I just had one cup before 8am).

In the afternoon I did more reading of various Korea stuff relating to some photos, and writing the descriptions for said photos. I also processed a few of the photos.

I cleaned up my desktop a bit, and read a bit of one of the PDFs on my desktop, since I knew that when I moved it to my ebooks folder, it meant I'd probably never look at it. I wrote yesterdays blog post as well.

In the evening I watched two episodes of The Office (US) with Mauser, and an episode of Earth with Mauser and L.

The weather was sunny most of the day, with a few clouds around. There was a decent sunset with a couple of smallish clouds.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Choco Moons; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Edammer Cheese Sandwich; Mini Melton Mowbray Pork Pie; 2x Clementines; Penguin Mini Roll; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Piece of Shepherd's Pie; Peas; Sliced Mushroom; Tomato Ketchup; Grated Mozzarella; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was a slice of Strawberry Cheesecake. Coffee; 2x Pieces of Sainsbury's Caramel Chocolate.

No comments: