Friday 26 March 2010

Panoing and Websiting

This morning I finished processing the pano that I started working on yesterday evening, then processed another pano.

In the afternoon I saw that my question about SWFObject had been answered, so I spent the rest of the day working on my 360VRs website, mainly trying to find plugins for certain functionality that I wanted.

Also in the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek and some 1890's short (a few seconds long) films.

I did a backup, and while waiting for it to finish I checked dpreview, CanonRumors.com, NikonRumors.com, and bythom.com.

The weather was a mixture of sun and clouds in the morning and first part of the afternoon (though with more cloud and less sun than the last few days). Then it clouded over and was overcast for most of the afternoon. In the evening it rained.

Food
Breakfast: Orange Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Peppered Ham with Dijon Mustard Sandwich; Apple; Clementine; Slice of Genoa Cake; Chocolate Mint Sandwich Biscuit; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Breaded Fish Portion; Salt; Ground Black Pepper; Mashed Potato; Peas. Pudding was Apricot Crumble with Custard. Coffee; 2x Pieces of Sainsbury's Truffle Chocolate.
Supper: Shortbread Finger; Dark Chocolate Digestive; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: