Sunday 7 March 2010

Pogging

This morning I started cutting out some Slammer Whammers in Photoshop.

After Church and after dinner I carried on cutting out the pogs, then updated my Pog website.

Earlier in the week I had spent a whole morning looking for details on two monuments/memorials that I'd photographed on Namsan in Seoul, but had turned up nothing. But yesterday evening, I managed to find info on one of the monuments. So today I wrote up the info into the image's metadata, and then looked again for info on the other monument. I managed to find some info on that one as well, and so wrote that up and updated the images' metadata.

I also found this panorama of the N Seoul Tower from back when it was just the plain Seoul Tower or Namsan Tower.

In the evening I watched a couple of episodes of The Office (US) with Mauser. I uploaded some of the carpet beetle photos I took the other day to my photography website, and checked the weekly macro thread in the dpreview canon lens forum. After that I checked deviant art, I thought I would upload one of my carpet beetle photos to it, but the internet was too slow and pages just kept timing out, despite Mauser restarting the modem a few times.

The weather was sunny most of the day, with a few clouds around. Although there weren't any clouds around at sunset, it still looked alright, with a partially orange sky.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Choco Moons Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Nasi Goreng; Chicken Nuggets; Soda Bread. Pudding was a piece of Home-made Victoria Sponge Cake with Jam and a Penguin Miniroll. Cup o' Tea.
Tea: Ham with Dijon Mustard and Mixed Salad Sandwich; Clementine; ½ Eccles Cake; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: