Thursday 25 March 2010

Processing panos

This morning I was trying to get my flash panos lightbox so that if the user had less than the minimum flash version (9), then they would be prompted to install/upgrade flash. Looking on the pinternet, the only way outside of a flash file I could see to do this was to use SWFObject.

So I downloaded SWFObject, and did some work changing my code to get it working with SWFObject. But then when I set the minimum flash version at 11 (since I'm guessing I have version 10 installed, I need to use a version higher than what I have to make it so I would be prompted to upgrade), I wasn't prompted to upgrade, and was just presented with the alternate content.

So I posted a message to the Google Groups group for SWFObject to see what the problem was. However, my message has to be approved by a moderator first, so it might take a while until the message is posted to the group, and then I'll still have to wait hoping for a reply.

I started processing a pano, then that took the rest of the morning.

After lunch I processed two more panos, which took all afternoon. I also put the washing out and saw lots of flies, ladybirds, a weevil, and one of those weird little things with an orange 'tail' in the garden.

After dinner I wrote this blog post so far, then watched an episode of Star Trek with Mauser and L. I processed a pano, started processing another pano, vacuumed my bedroom, did a backup, then went to bed.

The weather was a mixture of sun and clouds in the morning and first part of the afternoon. Then it clouded over and was overcast for most of the afternoon. In the evening it rained. (Exactly the same as the last few days)

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Choco Moons Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: 2x Cheese on Toasts; Apple; Clementine; Slice of Genoa Cake; Chocolate Mint Sandwich Biscuit; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Chips; Baked Beans; Tinned Plum Tomato; Bacon; Eggy Bread with Bovril. Pudding was Home-made Fruit Salad. Coffee; Shortbread Finger; Piece of Skeggy Rock.

No comments: