Sunday 14 March 2010

Not much

This morning I checked my spleenmail, then cut out some Slammer Whammers in Photoshop and uploaded them to the pog website. The internet was working so I updated the faces made from food Facebook fan page with the rest of the faces made from food blog posts.

After Church me, Mauser, and L went to get a Mother's day present for Clare. We went to Tesco, but saw there was a French Market on in the town square, so we had a look round there and bought some French Cheese as a Mother's Day present. Mauser didn't think that the Cheese was a good enough present, so we went into Tesco as well. In Tesco they were selling big bars of Aero for 50p, so lad bought 2, and me and Mauser bought 1 each. Mauser also got a pot plant in a basket for Clare.

The French market was quite French, as the stall holders actually seemed to be French.

When we got home the pog images had finished uploading to my pog website, but I couldn't update the pog website as L was uploading the Mario video he made yesterday to youtube, which meant that the internet wasn't working.

After dinner L's youtube video had finished uploading, so the internet was working again. So I updated the Pog website and the facebook fan page and twitter for it. A problem occurred when trying to update a page on the Pog website, so I spent quite a while trying to fix that and also another problem with the pog website.

About 5pm the sun came out, so I went in the garden to take some snowdrop photos before they went over. Unfortunately my photos weren't that great. Oh well.

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek: TOS and also a bit of a 50s Sci-fi film with Mauser and Cheddar McGregor II.

The weather was mostly overcast, though there were also a few periods of sun, and the day ended cloudless (making for a visible but quite boring sunset). It was quite windy but also quite warm (compared to how warm it has been lately, certainly not T-shirt weather).

Food
Breakfast: Mixed berries Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Roast Chicken; Potatoes; Peas; Sweet Corn; Gravy. Iron Brew; White Wine. Pudding was Posh Strawberry Cheesecake with Cream. Coffee; 6x pieces of Aero.
Tea: ½ French Cheese Sandwich ½ Different French Cheese Sandwich; ½ Scone with French Cheese and Honey; ½ Scone with I cannae be-cheese it is nae butter and Strawberry Jam; Unripe Apple; Chocolate Waver Bar; Cup o' Tea; 3x pieces of Aero.

No comments: