Monday 22 March 2010

Processing panos

This morning I researched what a few of my Korea photos were of, then wrote descriptions for them and processed them.

After lunch I processed a pano, then started processing another pano.

After dinner I watched an episode of The Equalizer, then watched the Double Dragon film with Mauser and L. I finished processing the pano I was working on earlier, then went to bed.

The weather was a mixture of sun and clouds in the morning and first part of the afternoon. Then it rained quite a bit of the afternoon. Around sunset the clouds started to break a bit, but they never seemed to get lit up by the setting sun at all.

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Salad Cream and Cheese Sandwich; Cream Cracker with French Cheese; Grapes; Banana; Small Sponge Cake with Buttercream and Lemon Icing; Golden Syrup Crispy Cake; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Potatoes; Carrots; Peas; Chicken Pie; Gravy. Pudding was a Danish Pastry thing with Vanilla Custard style stuff in the middle of it. Coffee; 2x pieces Sainsbury's Truffle Chocolate.

No comments: