Thursday 31 December 2009

New Years Eve

This morning I was working on the stitched Pano that I was adding control points to most of yesterday. I found that the images at different exposure levels were better aligned with each other now the pano had all the extra control points added around the Horizon on each image. But there were still plenty of stitching errors around the Horizon between one image and the next image to the left or right.

So I would guess that it would have taken me quite a bit less time to manually align each of the images at different exposure levels in Photoshop than it did adding the control points to get them aligned via PTGUI.

In the afternoon I wrote a blog post for my photography website about Non destructive dodging and burning in Photoshop and Capture NX. For part of the post I wanted a screen shot with the mouse cursor on it, but when I took a screenshot I found that the mouse cursor wasn't shown.

Doing some Googling, I found that Irfanview can do this, so I downloaded and installed Irfanview, and it does indeed let you take screenshots that include the mouse cursor.

In the evening I watched a couple of Power Rangers episodes with L, and Pom Poko with L and Mauser.

I noticed that in the pilot episode of Power Rangers, Kimberley said she didn't want to be a Power Ranger, then said 'Psyche!' but in the first episode (which is just a remake of the pilot episode), she says 'Not!'. Must admit, I don't remember people actually using 'Psyche!' to reverse the meaning of a sentence much, but people did use 'Not!' a lot.

Food
Breakfast: 2x Crumpets with Utterly Butterly and Honey; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Chicken, Mayonnaise, and Iceberg Lettuce Sandwich; Clementine; Small Slice of Home-made Mandarin Flan; Posh Chocolate Biscuit; Cup o' Tea; Chocolate Truffle.
Dinner: 2x posh sausages; Mashed Potato; Onion; Baked Beans; Mushrooms. Pudding was a Creamy Cherry Yoghurt, a Shortbread Finger, and a Dark Chocolate Digestive.

No comments: