Tuesday 9 December 2008

Animaling and websiting

It was a bit frosty when I got up about 8am, but nearly all melted by about 10am. After breakfast I checked my email, which took quite a while, vacuumed my room and then did a bit of work on my website. Then checked hotukdeals and my email again, then it was lunch time.

After lunch I went on Animal for an hour or so. Ben was off school today, he was sick because he has constipation, so he watched me play on Animal. After that I checked my email and hotukdeals again, then spent the rest of the afternoon working on my website.

After dinner I did a bit more work on my website, watched Lost with Mac and Ben, and then played Animal a bit more. I kept shaking trees and got some 100 bell coins, 3 pieces of furniture, 2 beehives that bees came out of and stung me, and 3 bag worms. Then I checked hotukdeals and my email.

The weather this morning was mainly blue sky with a few clouds. By lunch time it was pretty overcast, then the rest of the day it was a mixture of clouds and sunshine, there was a nice sunset.

Food
Breakfast: Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Slice of pepperoni pizza (cold); cheddar cheese sandwich; clementine; eccles cake; chocolate digestive biscuit bar.
Afternoon snack: Malted milk biscuit; dark chocolate digestive; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese; grated parmesan cheese; ground black pepper; tomato ketchup. Pudding was a couple of Jaffa cakes. Coffee.

No comments: