Saturday 6 December 2008

Being boring as usual

This morning I did a backup. It took quite a long time as Ice Mirror would crash whenever it had finished comparing/backing up 'My Music'. So I had to do a compare, delete the files from the backup that were at the top of the list that I could see I didn't need, end the ice mirror process, then repeat this process until I had deleted all the files that were on the backup disk but no longer needed.

I also checked hotukdeals and my email and read the latest Nikonians e-zine. I went on animal a bit, then it was lunch time.

After lunch I did some work on my website and did that for all the afternoon.

After dinner I watched Lost with Maccy and Ben. I did a bit more work on my website, then I went on Animal, finished my job with Tom Nook, sold him some oranges and shells and got given and listened to KK Blues by KK Slider.

The weather today was a clear blue sky nearly all day, it was a bit cloudy in the morning.

Food
Breakfast: Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Roma style ham with crunchy salad sandwich; red grapes; slice of Fabulous Bakin' boys flapjack; Asda Jaffa bar; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Beef pie; potatoes; peas; parsnips; gravy. Pudding was a strawberry yoghurt and an American style chocolate brownie. Coffee; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.

No comments: