Sunday 21 December 2008

Birthday

This morning I went on Animal Crossing for a bit, and Groucho gave me a birthday cake. I also got a snowglobe from the Mayor as it's the shortest day of the year. At breakfast I opened a few cards and they had money in them. Then I played on Animal a bit more, then we (Me, Mac, Ben and Shaz) went to Church.

After church I went on Animal for another couple of minutes, then watched Mac go on it for a few minutes, then it was dinner time.

After dinner me, Mac and Ben watched Lost, then I played on Animal a bit more and paid my mortgage off. Tom Nook is now going to add another storey to my house!

I checked my email, Luminous Landscape and Moose News Blog.

The presents I got today were:
200g bar of Cadbury's Turkish delight chocolate from Mac
£15 from Mac
2x 200g bars of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate from Ben
£10 from Grandad
£10 from Granny
£15 cheque from Clare
£20 from Brian
Box of Bailey's chocolate truffles from Clare
The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby from Shaz

The money can go towards all the photography stuff I've bought recently, or the Lowepro lens cases I'm planning to order from Warehouse Express tomorrow.

Sarah's boyfriend Mark went home today, I didn't really see him at all or know he was going, Clare had said he would be staying us over Christmas, but he actually left early this morning.

After tea I played on Animal a bit more, and then watched another episode of The Blues documentary series with Mac. Then I went on Animal some more. I also tried installing OSX86 on Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 again, but it still didn't work. I googled about it, and it seems that OSX86 doesn't work on Microsoft Virtual PC 2007. So I burnt the image to a re-writable DVD, and I might try and install it on my PC normally.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Nasi Goreng; noodles; chicken nugget. For pudding I had a Mr Kipling's exceedingly merry mince pie and some custard. Coffee.
Tea: Grated mature cheddar cheese cob sandwich; sea salt & black pepper Kettle chips; banana; ½ piece of honey & muesli flapjack; cup o' tea.
Supper: Slice of black forest gateaux; cup o' tea.

No comments: