Wednesday 31 December 2008

Watching more Lost

This morning I checked my email, looked at photo vests and fishing jackets on ebay, and did some work on my website.

In the afternoon and evening I watched Lost with Maccy, Luke and Ben. I went on Animal at New Years, but the Mayor didnae give me anything, just had a big countdown sign that counted down to the new year, then said 'Happy New Year'. After that we watched another episode of Lost, then I went to bed about 1am.

The weather today was frosty most of the day, by the afternoon all the frost had melted in the garden, but it was still frosty on the patch of grass across the road. It was overcast all day.

Food
Breakfast: Toasted tea cake with butter; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Ham with mustard sandwich; prawn cocktail flavour pringles; clementine; coconut macaroon; caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Hobnob; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Home-made chicken & ham pie; roast potatoes; roast parsnips; mixed veg; gravy. Pudding was 2x American style chocolate brownies. Coffee.
Evening treat: Bailey's chocolate truffle; piece of dairy milk; parma violet style sweet; cup o' tea.
Evening snack: Prawn cocktail pringles; dried mango pieces; cup o' tea.

No comments: