Sunday 28 December 2008

Doing website stuff

This morning before church I went on Animal Crossing and bought some turnips from Sow Joan. I bought 10, which I just left outside to go rotten so I can get some ants. I also bought a red turnip seed, which I planted and now have to make sure I water every day. That cost about 1,000 bells. I also bought 100 turnips at about 98 bells each, so about 9,800 bells for them total.

After church I went on my comp and checked the Luminous Landscape. After lunch I finished reading the Luminous landscape and checked Moose's News blog, my email, ebay and panoguide.

Then I did some work on my website in the afternoon.

After tea I did a bit more work on my website, then watched Lost and some youtube videos with Maccy, Ben and Luke who came round today to stay for a few days.

In the evening I did a bit more work on my website. I've just been making it so I can add new pages today (previously I could only edit existing pages).

The weather today was sunny with no frost, but still icy early in the morning, but by about 11am was overcast and stayed that way the rest of the day.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Bits of chicken; flavoured rice; Lemon and sumat flavour cous cous; broccoli. Pudding was a piece of mint vienetta. Coffee; Bailey's chocolate truffle.
Tea: Edam cheese sandwich; some salt flavour Kettle chips; clementine; slice of Lemon sponge cake Clare made; cup o' tea.

No comments: