Tuesday 16 December 2008

Being trapped in Mac's room with Ben

This morning I checked my email and ebay, then did some work on my website. I got stuck trying to make a multi_query skip queries, eventually I gave up and posted a question on how to do it on thewebsqueeze before lunch.

After lunch I checked my email and ebay again, then went on a short walk with Ben. When we got back I went on Animal for a bit. There was a bloke glueing some carpet down with smokey glue, so I couldn't get into my room. The batteries for the wiimote ran out, so I made a christmas tree with a £5 note and two £10 notes that were on Mac's table using instructions on a website Ben was going on.

After a bit some batteries that I'd put in the spleencharger had spleencharged, so I got them and put them in the Wiimote and carried on playing on Animal. I had to try and get a Red Snapper for Broccolo and a Koi for Rolf. After much fishing I caught a Red Snapper, but I never caught a Koi. Then Mac came home and said he had to go on Animal, so I never did catch a Koi.

After dinner Me, Mac and Ben watched Lost, then me & Mac watched The Warriors. Then I tried writing a mysql function, but I think I will have to do some more reading on this.

The weather today was overcast all day.

Food
Breakfast: Fake coco pops; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature yet mellow cheddar cheese sandwich; banana; slice of honey muesli flapjack; chocolate digestive biscuit bar; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chilli con carne; rice; tortilla chips with melted cheese on. Pudding was Lemon pud with custard. Coffee; Roses.

No comments: