Monday 8 December 2008

Internetting and Animaling

I woke up this morning when my alarm went off, but couldn't be bothered to get up as I was too sleepy. I got up about 7.50am, and the sky was overcast, although at breakfast Rad said there was a nice sunrise.

After breakfast I went in the garden, but there wasn't any frost (except a few patches in the grass that didn't melt yesterday). But weirdly the roads and pavement were covered in frost.

I came in and checked my email & hotukdeals, then went on Animal and got a fishing rod! I did quite a bit of fishing and donated some fish to the museum and sold a few, then stopped playing on that after probably a couple of hours. I checked deviantart and Luminous Landscape, then it was lunch time.

After lunch I checked my email and hotukdeals, then did some work on my website. Before Ben came home I went on Animal for another hour or two, then when he got home I let him go on Animal and I did some more work on my website. I changed the country select boxes so the country is selected by php rather than javascript.

After dinner I watched Lost with Maccy & Ben, but before that we watched Numa Numa (mac hadnae even seen it before!)

and a Wario Land shake it ad.

After watching Lost me, Ben and Rad watched the gadget show. Then I checked hotukdeals and the canon lens forum on dpreview.

The weather was overcast all day today and it rained a bit in the evening.

Food
Breakfast: Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Ham with mustard and crunchy salad sandwich; ½ sliced pickled beetroot sandwich; clementine; ½ eccles cake; Asda Jaffa biscuit bar; cup o' tea; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Afternoon snack: Malted milk biscuit; dark chocolate digestive; cup o' tea.
Dinner: slice of pepperoni pizza; peas; chips. Pudding was spotted dick with custard. Coffee; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.

No comments: