Wednesday 10 December 2008

Dreamweaver trashing my code

Woke up this morning about 8am. The sky was overcast but looked like I'd missed a nice sunrise.

After breakfast I checked hotukdeals, my email, deviantart and the canon lens forum on dpreview. That (and getting granny breakfast) took most of the morning, then I played on Animal for about an hour until it was lunchtime.

After lunch I checked my email and hotukdeals again, and then did some work on my website for the rest of the afternoon. There was a canon 500/4 IS lens on ebay, yesterday (and all week) it was £2500 with no bidders, this morning it was going for £2500 with 1 bidder, about an hour before finishing it was £2600 with 2 bidders, but ended up at £3300 with about 6 bidders. So still too expensive for me.

Working on my website Dreamweaver (I'm pretty sure it must have been due to Dreamweaver scrambled part of my code, deleting some parts; inserting blank spaces and duplicating a bit of it. I don't think I could have done all that by accident myself, and must have been a glitch in Dreamweaver. So it took me a while to fix the code that got messed up, trying to figure out what the code should have been and then rewriting it.

After dinner I did a little bit of work on my website, then watched Lost with Ben and Mac. After that I went on Animal for a bit until about 10pm when Nook's closes. Then I checked hotukdeals, my email, and the canon lens forum on dpreview again.

The weather today was mostly cloudy with a bit of sun, there was a sunet, but most of the clouds had disappeared by sunset, so it wasn't particularly great (though still nice).

Food
Breakfast: Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Chicken Tikka sandwich spread sandwich; packet of prawn cocktail flavour crisps; clementine; chocolate digestive biscuit bar.
Dinner: Burger in bun with cheese and tomato ketchup; baked beans. For pudding I just had a choc chip cookie and a dark chocolate digestive. Coffee; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.

No comments: